Do you have a socket that has burnt out? Or a light that makes a buzzing sound?
An electrical fault that causes intermittent power fluctuations can be dangerous and can cause damage to your appliances.
There are many common reasons why the wiring in your home could be damaged, such as corrosion or worn cables.
Common signs many include melted switches, flickering lights, blown fuses and burning smells.
SJD Electrical Services are NAPIT approved electrical contractors providing an honest, trustworthy and reliable service.
Contact us now for free guidance and costings on any problems you may have with your wiring.
SJD Electrical Services Cumbria Ltd
NAPIT Approved Electrician
Tel: 07707 699 644
Office: 01228 317474
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday - 8am-3pm
Sunday - Closed
We are registered with the following governing bodies:
Areas covered include: Carlisle, Cockermouth, Brampton, Wigton, Aspatria, Gilcrux, Penrith and all of North Cumbria.